Hello friends, welcome to our blog today, today we will tell you how to change the mobile number of your Aadhar card in this post. Or we are going to tell you in detail how to update the mobile number on an Aadhaar card. By the way, if you search this on the Internet, you will find many applications, with the help of which you can do this work.
But we are going to tell a good process to all of you, with the help of which you can easily change your mobile number, as well as if you want to update something in your Aadhaar card or change your address, then you can do this sitting at home.
What is Aadhar Card?
If you live in India, then you must know about the Aadhar card. An Aadhar card is considered a certificate of identity for every person. All the information about you is given on the Aadhaar card. Aadhaar is a 12-digit personal identification number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India on behalf of the Government of India.
If we go into detail, an Aadhar card is a card with the help of which any person in India can be identified. With the help of this card, you can find out information like the person’s address, person’s name, person’s mobile number.
It is very important for every person in India to have an Aadhaar card. According to the Government of India, it is mandatory for every person to have his own Aadhaar.
But many times you change the place of your home or change your mobile number, then you also have to update your Aadhaar card, that is why we have told you the simple process below, with the help of which you can easily change your Aadhaar card. You can bring
How to link/Change your Mobile Number with your Aadhar card?
Friends, nowadays all the work is completed with the help of an Aadhar card, in such a situation, if the mobile number is not linked to your Aadhaar card, then much of your work gets stopped. The government has also repeatedly suggested you link your mobile number with your Aadhaar card.
With the help of your mobile, you can link your Aadhaar card with your mobile number while sitting at home, for which we have given you the following process, follow it.
- First of all, you have to visit UADAI.gov.in on Google, now you have to click on the first link here. Now you will see the home page of UADAI open here.
- Now you have to go down a bit and on that, you get to see the option of Aadhar Services, in which you will see the option of verify aadhar number, click on it.
- After clicking, you come to the next page, in which you will have to enter your Aadhaar card number, and you will be given some Captcha code, fill it correctly.
- Now you will see complete information on the dashboard, in which you will also get to see your mobile number. Now if you want to change the mobile number, then you get to see the option of Go to Dashboard below.
- Then after that, an option opens in which you get to see the option of Welcome to My Aadhaar, on which you have to click.
- Now you have to click on the option of booking an appointment here. You see those 2 options as soon as you click.
- First, you have to select that location, now you can see the process below and the book an appointment option. On which you have to click.
- Now you see 2 options on the next page, on which you have to update the new base and click. After that you have to give your mobile number, then after that, you will have to fill in the captcha.
- Now below you have to click on the option of Generate OTP, now you will get the OTP on the mobile number you have entered. After filling it, you have to click on the verify button.
- After that, you will have to give all the information asked on the next page, after giving all the information you will have to select the date and time of the appointment.
- After which you will have to pay through mobile and your date will be confirmed. Now you can easily change your number by visiting the Aadhaar card center.
What are Documents required to change the Aadhar card number?
The following details of the person are present in the Aadhaar card.
1. The person’s name
2. Aadhaar Number
3. Enrollment Number
4. Photo of the person
5. Address of the person
6. Date of Birth of the individual
7. Gender of the person
8. A barcode that displays the Aadhar card number
We have given you all the information about How to change the Mobile Number of your Aadhar Card in this post. Hope you have liked the information given by us. If you have any other questions related to the Aadhar card, then you can ask us, and we will try to answer you as soon as possible.
If you also want to update your Aadhaar card, then update it as soon as possible, because if your Aadhaar is not updated then you may face obstacles in many works.
FAQs On Aadhar Card
Q1. How can I print my Aadhar card online?
If you have to print your Aadhaar card then you have to use your Enrollment ID.
For this, first of all, you have to visit the official website of the Aadhar card UIDAI. After this, the option of Download aadhar has to be selected inside the MY Aadhar option. Now you will have to enter your 28-digit Enrollment ID in it. Now your Aadhaar card will be downloaded easily.
Q2. Can we check Aadhar number by name?
No, you cannot find the Aadhar card number by your name. If all the information is available to you exactly then only you will be able to find the Aadhaar number.
Q3. How to apply for a plastic Aadhaar card online?
It can be ordered online through uidai.gov.in or resident.uidai.gov.in using an Aadhaar number, Virtual ID, or Enrolment ID and paying a nominal charge of Rs. 50/-. Aadhaar PVC Card is delivered to the resident’s address by speed post.
Q4. What is plastic Aadhaar card?
“Order Aadhaar PVC Card” is a new service launched by UIDAI which facilitates the Aadhaar holder to get their Aadhaar details printed on PVC cards by paying nominal charges. An aadhaar PVC card is equivalent to a paper-based Aadhaar letter.